Elite is providing a massive range of services that will cover many parts of the security cycle. We cover seven major service lines. Our customers / re-sellers can choose to our services for all phases, from any single phase or bundle services from multiple service lines in order to meet their needs.
- SECURITY ASSESSMENTS
- INTELLIGENCE SERVICES
- MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Compromise Assessment
A unique service that allows organizations to evaluate their networks for the presence of advanced attack group activity , helping organizations identify and address issues that, in some cases, had existed for years and resulted in the theft of valuable intellectual property.
- Security Program Assessment
Draws on our collective expertise to deliver tailored, actionable recommendations to customers that improve your security posture, reduce risk and eliminate the consequences of security incidents.
- Response Readiness Assessment
Review your SOC and incident response capabilities against leading practices. We will help you determine where your program needs to go and how you can get there. Using a combination of discussions, document review, and a table-top exercise we’ll create a detailed road map and specific recommendations.
- Vulnerability Assessment
allow organizations to identify critical security vulnerabilities that attackers could exploit. These services help organizations improve their existing security posture while reducing the risk of a successful attack.
- Penetration Testing
helps in understanding a company’s risk or proves vulnerabilities can be exploited and provides a way to test across web, network, client, and wireless end points. As We have automatic penetration testing technology for web, network, client, and wireless threat vector testing.
provide customized reporting, delivering unmatched visibility into your specific environment and a wider global perspective and insight.As part of our intelligence services you will receive monthly or quarterly reports about the financial threats active during the reporting period.
- Threat Intelligence Reports : For instance, banks and other financial institutions need to be aware of financial cyber threat evolution trends; MSSPs, CERTs and law enforcement agencies need about both general financial threats and targeted threats or APTs.
- Botnet Threat Tracking : a solution to track the activity of botnets and provide real-time notifications correlated with specific company and brand names to the affected organizations. Having subscribed to such a service, customers obtain proactive defense against cyber-attacks from botnets.
- Threat Data Feeds: protect an organization’s network against huge spreading wave of malware, especially in the organizations which have limited control over their users, such as Telco’s or Internet Service Providers and others? CUSTOMER can block the malware at the infrastructure level by using Intelligence Data Feeds regardless other security controls used in the organization.
- 8 x 5 support.
- Human interface to our expertise.
- Lab Knowledge and experts.